Dayton v. Kennedy

Returning Senator Mark Dayton to the Ranks of the Idle Rich in 2006

12/11/2004

Guest Blogger Introduction

Despite the footer of this post claiming Gary’s authorship, he is in fact away for the weekend and has asked me to guest-blog in his place.

A quick introduction: My name is Doug, and I can normally be found at my own blog, Bogus Gold. My blog tends to be a bit more eclectic than Gary’s, with politics being only one of several topics I cover, though I’ll do my best to stay on topic here. As a fellow Minnesotan, I share Gary’s desire to send Senator Mark Dayton back to his (entirely inherited) fortune and idle lifestyle in 2006. Representative Mark Kennedy would be a fine replacement; and though he has yet to officially announce his intention to run, I share Gary’s expectation that he will so announce, and will win the Republican nomination.

Enough about me. On to topics of more importance…

-Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home