Dayton v. Kennedy

Returning Senator Mark Dayton to the Ranks of the Idle Rich in 2006

12/15/2004

Mayday...

...not the communist holiday but rather the international signal of distress.

My preference is to not use this blog for personal communiques but circumstances necessitate otherwise. My company was recently purchased by another big technology firm. As a result this quota achieving salesperson will -- in all likelihood -- be out of work in a couple weeks. If there are any well-wishers out there who are looking for an enterprising individual who can move product out the door I would welcome an opportunity to do my song and dance. I also have a history in public-policy/non-profits and can be reached at the email listed under my Blogger profile in the upper-right margin. Now that the Spirit of America Blogger Challenge is almost concluded, perhaps you would like to direct your holiday charitable interests closer to home. The good news is there's an actual ROI with this charity. Thanks for your consideration.

We now return to our regularly scheduled defense of constitutional self-government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home