Dayton v. Kennedy

Returning Senator Mark Dayton to the Ranks of the Idle Rich in 2006

2/11/2005

Division of Labor

It was the father of capitalism -- Adam Smith -- who first chronicled the wonder-working power of the division of labor for wealth creation and productivity.

It was Ronald Reagan who once said, "There is no limit to what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit."

It was John the Baptist who said, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

All of which is to say that I have found not one but two of the most talented bloggers around to share the load at what, for the moment, we will call TBFKADVK. Doug you already know. First Ringer is another favorite of mine. He writes more thoroughly and more intelligently about a wider array of subjects than any other blogger I know -- locally or nationally. Both have been on my blog roll of what I like to call the "Northern Alliance Farm Team". (Or perhaps Doug has already been called up to the bigs?)

In any event, I will be traveling for a few days. Rest assured you will be kept fully abreast of goings-on in the Minnesota Senate race while I am away so check back often. And don't hesitate to offer your thoughts on a new name for TBFKADVK.

Guys, please don't vote me out of the band while I'm gone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home