Dayton v. Kennedy

Returning Senator Mark Dayton to the Ranks of the Idle Rich in 2006

3/23/2005

Why Mark Kennedy?

In an e-mail, reader Mike H. asks:

I am a big fan of the TBFKADVK blog and but I still
can't figure out what's so great about mark kennedy
that all the blogs I visit are so pumped up over him
running. Is this guy like another Tom Coburn or is
he just the best we can get out of MN in terms of
being conservative.
I happen to think Kennedy's strengths are electability, conservative credibility, and youthful optimism. In that order. But I think it would be interesting to see what others think. What are your opinions?

(Note: Trolls and disruptors, please behave yourselves. Your opinions are welcome provided you don't attempt to hijack the thread)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home